Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fantasy Kingdoms - St. Patrick's Day




Lucky's Tavern, Clover Wagon, Fairy Luck Tree

I suppose Lucky's Tavern was a bit of a stereotype, but the idea popped into my head, and it was too fun to miss.  This was actually done as a giant pilsner in anticipation of the later Land of the Giants set (which is our current in-game collection as of this post.)  For our building sets, we generally include four buildings: a house, tavern, magic library and alchemist, so this one completes that set.

I'd been wanting to do a Gypsy-style wagon and found a reference of an old beat-up Irish wagon online.  I used the shape as inspiration for this wagon.

The trees have two states.  The second one is the "growth" state where there is some kind of "fruit" that has been added that can be harvested.  I didn't post them on previous posts, but those trees also have a base fruitless version.

No comments:

Post a Comment