Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kingdom of Giants Assets

An archway to go with the grass fence below


A flower planter made from Mr. Morden's Salve Metal Tin.  The name "Mr. Morden" was borrowed from one of my favorite tv shows "Babylon 5."

I wanted to add some uniqueness to the house in a shoe, so I thought it would be fun if it was a pirate's boot. 

Our trees have two states with the 2nd growth state being harvestable.

Our producer loves the glowy flowers from the movie Avatar.  I thought I'd make a glowy piece and give it a rock base that matched some previous in-game rocks made by my co-artist in crime in FK!


This set was originally called Land of the Giants, but was changed since there was a tv show with that same name.  Most of these flowers are around twice the height of the player's character. (Select the image to see the actual in-game size!) :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED the boot, you did such a great job making it unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is awesome, and I love the subtle outlines for all the assets. May I ask what programs you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the late response. Thanks! :) Yeah, we use Photoshop for drawing the art and the Flash for getting the assets into game.

    ReplyDelete