Saturday, April 30, 2011

Creature for Sony Contest

This guy was created in 2007 for a Sony contest.  This was my last year of school.  The game was called Folklore.  I noticed most of the entries seemed to be robotic.  Ah well.  All the screenshots and descriptions were very fantasy.  I emulated the backgrounds they had for their own characters.  I, also, had to include some information about his personality and powers.

I had written:

"An explorer at heart, the Peregin leaps to adventure with little thought for safety.  The Peregin uses its oversized ears to glide or make incredible leaps over the world below.

Attack Description:

Can create a wind that picks up surrounding materials such as leaves, sticks and light rocks to pelt enemies and reduce their attack accuracy.  A short wind burst blows attacking enemies away."

No comments:

Post a Comment